WETT certified technicians and sweeps who have been certified for a minimum of two years. Others taking this course may earn one CE credit.
Length: One full working day.
You must have been WETT certified for at least two years.
- To review the Levels of Inspection and SITE Guidelines and the roles and responsibilities for professionals when conducting comprehensive inspections of solid-fuel-burning appliances.
- To prepare you to conduct, document and report on a comprehensive inspection of a wood-burning appliance and its venting system.
To create more uniformity in comprehensive inspection activities and reporting. Included in this course are a review of Inspection Checklist forms that have been purposely developed to guide you in the field inspection as well as a documentation and reporting process that will provide you with the essential and required content for your Inspection Report.
- Levels of inspection and SITE guidelines
- Homeowner communication
- Comprehensive Inspection Reporting
- Factory-built chimney inspections
- Masonry chimney inspections
- Masonry fireplace inspections
- Factory-built fireplace inspections
- Fireplace insert and hearth-mounted stove inspections
Installers and sweeps certified for a minimum of two years: successful completion of this course and the chimney sweeping course (70% on the examination) results in WETT Certification SITE Comprehensive Inspector.
Please note: prices are subject to change and may vary by region. Visit the courses in your area section for specific dates, course locations and registration information