All WETT certificate holders.
One full working day.
You must already be WETT certified and have successfully completed Part 1: Smoke Spillage Prevention.
- To provide background on building code requirements for mechanical ventilation
- To introduce the objectives and content of building code requirements for protection against depressurization
- To assist participants in learning the knowledge and skills required to achieve compliance with building code requirements for protection against depressurization
Building on the foundation of the Smoke Spillage Prevention course, this course equips you to quickly and confidently find solutions to comply with protection against depressurization requirements in building codes. It also introduces house pressure testing, a powerful new system planning and diagnostic tool.
- Introduction to mechanical ventilation
- Introduction to protection against depressurization
- Prescriptive versus performance compliance strategies
- Using the house pressure test
- Case studies on complying with protection against depressurization requirements
Successful completion of the course (70% on the examination) provides one continuing education credit, fulfilling the mandatory WETT continuing education requirement.
Please note: prices are subject to change and may vary by region. Visit the courses in your area section for spectific dates, course locations and registration information.