All participants in the WETT training system
Two full working days plus evening study.
Completion of Code Compliance. Eighty (80) weeks of industry experience is recommended.
- To introduce participants to skills and concepts such as system design and problem diagnosis.
- To support, enhance and confirm knowledge acquired through field experience.
- A case study on space-heating system design, meeting customer objectives, installation planning and installation.
- A case study on inspection and remedial measures for an existing masonry chimney and uncertified cook stove.
- A case study on the installation of a fireplace insert.
- A case study on the installation of a factory-built fireplace.
- A case study on the installation of a chimney liner.
Completion of the course, permits admission to the SITE Basic Inspection course.
Please note: prices are subject to change and may vary by region. Visit the courses in your area section for specific dates, course locations and registration information.